Earn Money Renting Your CPU and Ram Online. But How Much Can You Earn?

1:19 PM 2 Comments

I will try to explain my investigations about renting PC. I shared web sites that you can rent your PC. You can find post here.

People sometimes need high performance PC and this is actually good for us. Microsoft, amazon and some big companies sell virtual pc on cloud and you pay only what you use. So I can rent my pc while it is availale and share earning with mediator website.

I started to try each of website. I tried each of them on my PC. Few of website not working any more, even their website is not opening. Some of them are working but they are not satisfied me. Mountly earning expected about 1$. One website http://mycashware.com/  using my cpu %100 and give 0,05$ monthly and yearly 0,6$ :) Thank you soo much, you are very generous.

This is like a joke. This price not pay my electric bill. This is like I volunteer to rent my pc free even pay bills for them.

I said ok my PC has low features and i cant earn, I have virtual PC that has very high feature. Maybe I can rent my virtual PC and earn money. Suprisingly it is denied to use cloud. Slicify is not denied but cpu of virtual pc is not compatible.

If you have very high features physical PC, try slicify.com and please share what you aern.

Sezer Fatih YİĞİT

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.
    "extra money"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It is effective and works on anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Now do this amazing HACK

    you'll become 2lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete